Friday, February 19, 2010

Off to a Good Start

This is my inaugural post for my second grade classroom!

Just so you know, my SSN is...

Kidding.

I really do enjoy blogging, or at least just typing out about all the fun things that go on in my life -- although they are often not that exciting to read about. However, I still do enjoy reaching out to somewhere about my little joys and mishaps. I am excited to share them all with YOU! Haha.

I am looking forward to beginning with my classroom. I love being in that environment so much, but it's scary how quickly it will actually be my own class. Either way, I will enjoy the time that I have working in a classroom now :)

-Miss Cole

1 comment:

  1. Ms. Cole, you are very enthusiastic and I love it! I am glad that you know how to blog and that you enjoy it! I feel better now because I know that I can get help from you! :)

    ReplyDelete